Helping Keep The Birmingham Community Local
Thu July 18, 2019
- Peaky Blinders premiere: Global fans explain why they love the show - Fans from around the world explain why they love hit drama Peaky Blinders.
- West Midlands officer denies custody block assault - Sgt Nathan Legend appears in court after concerns were raised over the use of force against the man.
- Dante Mullings murder: Four men arrested over shooting - Detectives quiz four men in their 20s over the death of Dante Mullings, 23, in Birmingham in May.
- Westminster car crash: Salih Khater guilty of attempted murder - Salih Khater drove at people in a "premeditated" attack before crashing his car outside Parliament.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.