Helping Keep The Birmingham Community Local
Sat April 20, 2019
- Prodigy's Keith Flint Peterborough mural print collected - Glenn Davies met the artist Nathan Murdock at the "iconic" mural as he wanted to see "the real deal".
- Wolverhampton hammer attack: Man charged with attempted murder - The victim remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
- Erdington shooting: Remal Hunt named as man shot dead - Remal Hunt, 28, was killed in Erdington on Thursday.
- Jesus the dog rescued from Birmingham lake on Good Friday - About 100 people gathered on the bank of the lake to try to help the dog, the fire service said.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.