Helping Keep The Birmingham Community Local
Wed February 20, 2019
- Brexit: What do Birmingham's Number 11 bus passengers think? - Passengers on Birmingham's famous Number 11 route tell us how they feel about Brexit.
- Joseph Chamberlain College stabbing student 'fled Somalia' - Mohammed Sidali, 16, died after being attacked outside a sixth-form college in Birmingham.
- Paedophile hunter claims Sikh girls targeted by men - Deepa Singh leads a group hunting men he believes are grooming Sikh girls for sex.
- Birmingham bin strike: Workers start latest industrial action - More than 300 workers are walking out over claims some staff have been "blacklisted".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.